torsdag 27. juni 2013

CLARITY..

When you live with your antennas towards God, He sometimes will give you a special word that connects you two together, that says something about His promises to you and His love to you. 
About who you are, or what He wants you to do..
Meditate on it, carry it with you..
 
A word God gave me during Jesus meditation with Debra Cossu at IHOP (International House of Prayer, Kansas City) one summer was CLARITY..
For me it has been a promise. He will give me clarity. And I shall seek clarity. In His word, in His Heart..
I love this about God that He does things TOGETHER with me.. 
Because He loves us, we are created in HIS IMAGE..
I shall seek in MY heart also.. In my spirit.. God lives in me.. Praise You, Lord..!
And it was a confirmation of who I am, that He loves me. Because I truly am a seeker.. A deep diver.. 
A heart who LONGS for revelation of His Heart.. of His Word..
It was also a comfort for me. At that time I wanted to move to IHOP, but it was not practically possible. But His word gave me comfort, that He was with me, and that I should seek His will for me the place I was.
The most important is though that God is with us, and no one can take that from us.

Not before today did I knew the Hebrew meaning of the word CLARITY, and it really wowed me..
In Exodus 24, I was reading about Moses when he together with Aron, Nadab, Abihu and 70 of the elders of Israel, went up on Mt Sinai and saw God:
“And there was under His feet as it were a paved work of sapphire stone, and it was like the very heavens in its CLARITY..”                                         
Ex 24:10.NKJV

Beautiful isn’t it..
It spoke to me, and I looked it up. The word is “Tohar”, 
 and means purity, and the word orgin “Taher”, means to be pure, or to purify..
The text goes a lot deeper than to talk about a clear blue sky.. 

PURE was a word He gave me the year before, through two different prophetic words..
The word spoke directly into my heart, and as something that was very important to me, and which I worked a lot with at that time.

God knows us so well, and loves to touch our hearts..

Not until today did I know there was a connection between these two words that He gave me.. Thank you, Abba..


CLARITY OF THE RADICAL CHRISTIAN ID

This is for me how a radical relationship to The Lord looks like.
It's inner peace, joy, kindness, love- and laughing - God has got humor! 
If we give Him of our time and our love, it will eventually rub of a little on us, and He will wow us in amazing ways. He connects with that inner place in our heart, that not so many know about, that place where we are naked and vulnerable, because He KNOWS us.

I know many churches doesn't teach these things, but focus on one hour on Sundays, and that's that.
Also are many Christians behaving in a bad way, claiming to say the "truth of the Bible" but are not.
Churches who say god of the Quran is the same as God of the Bible, do not know either God's Heart or islam. They must wake up. See #GodVsAllah on this blog.
I pray for all eyes to open to see God's great Heart, and for people not to judge God because of what MEN say or do.


Father,
Help us to live our lives from our spirit, with our antennas turned towards you.
Just like the ears of my little dog which, even in her sleep, always picks up every sound..
Thank you for loving us, and never stop talking to us..
In the name of Jesus,
Amen


YOU MAYBE ALSO WILL CHECK OUT:






Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar