søndag 30. desember 2012

FORGIVENESS AFTER 18 YEARS..


I will share with you some good news.
God has for some years been teaching me about The Old Testament and our roots.
But then a friend introduced me to Jim Staley’s  teachings about the Hebrew Alphabet, and it has changed my life.. I have fallen in love with the Hebrew, the very language of God Himself.. Where deep meaning is inside every word and letter..
Sounds boring..? Well, it’s not! These teachings are amazing! :))
This isn’t just about the language of God.. It’s about life and love.. about marriage and how God’s letters can help us live our lives..
His teachings are brilliant, he has an insight and passion and a wonderful conviction. A lot of gold nuggets and wisdom..

The other night his teaching about the letter TZADI (part 12..) made a miracle happen..
He talked powerfully about how God is changing his teologhy in order to enter a higher level of righteousness and holiness..
He talked about people that had hurt him..

“God said: yes, you may have this righteous anger.. but if you will UP HERE.. you have to captivate every thought..
Because it is sin.. and it will hinder Gods power to move in your life..
God is not ok with distance... – He requires HOLY before Him..
Ask forgiveness for negative thoughts..
You have forgiven this person for what he did.. but you hold on to your thoughts about this person..
Ask forgiveness for negative thoughts..”

His words worked in my heart.. I want to remove everything that may stand between me and the Lord who loves me.. It led to that I called a person that had hurt me, that I had forgiven.. but I still, like Jim Staley, had these negative thoughts twards..
Me and this man had not spoken in EIGHTEEN YEARS.. and I called him.. He was so grateful.. He said I lifted a heavy burden from his shoulders.. I had no idea..
He got kind of chock when he finally understood it was me.. kind of fun.. :) I don’t think I have to be afraid this man any more..
We had a good conversation, it felt like a relief for both of us..
What a strange and blessed day..
Praise to the Lord.. :))

“If you want power in your life: Bow before your King.. Let go of everything you’re holding on to..” Bow down and surrender..
"If you love Me, you will keep My commandments..”  (John 14:15)
Follow His commands.. and the anointing will come..
When you do something wrong, Greek way to handle it is: I’ll never do it again..
Hebrew way is: Turn back on sin is only one step.. You have to make it right.. restore.. You are to return seven fold..

These teachings of Jim Staley, are of the top 10 for me, among the best ever..
I hope this has inspired you to listen to him, and that they may bless you.
There is a lot of his teachings on YouTube and on his webpage www.passionfortruth.com – I mention just two of them here:

And the teaching on “Identithy Crisis” : http://youtu.be/BTx5tjNQEvw


Blessings over you and your family for 2013!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar